The following guidelines apply from the Dutch government and the RIVM in connection with COVID-19 in the Netherlands. Batavialand follows these guidelines and asks visitors to agree to these guidelines when booking a ticket.
MEASURES FOR HEALTH COMPLAINTS
You cannot access Batavialand with the following complaints:
- Do you have a cold, with complaints as a runny nose, sore throat, mild cough or fever (op to 38 degrees Celcius)? Stay at home!
- Do you have a cold and fever (above 38 degrees Celsius) and/or shortness of breath? Stay at home, and that applies to roommates too.
- Wash your hands after contacting places where others have also been. Cough and sneeze in the inside of your elbow.
- Use tissue paper to blow your nose and then throw it away in a lockable bin.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from others.
Batavialand reserves the right to supplement or amend these rules for safe visits, for example if government guidelines give cause to do so.